Wednesday, September 24

Truly fictional.

We are now trailing the most fabulous, the wondrous, the precise opposite of the iniquitous and the vile.
-Stop doing that reporter voice. I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
But this is innate for me, how could you not fathom what I mean?
-Shut up. Oh, he’s with a girl. *waves* Will you just look at him? It’s impossible he couldn’t see us.
I think he must be truly infatuated.
-One more big word out of you, I swear, I’ll smack your head.
What an appalling thought. That is totally atrocious!
*smack!*
Adoi! Sakit la bodoh!
-That’s more like it. Come on.
You really think he’ll let us do this to him?
-Hell if I know. He didn’t even try to keep his promise. Dia yang mula-mula cari pasal.
You’re right. He deserves everything we’re going to do to him.
-Okay he’s alone now, grab him!
>Whoa, whoa! *backs off* What’s going on here, guys? *chuckles nervously* We’re buddies, right?
-As if. We’re here so that you can keep your promise.
>I don’t... I didn’t... What promise? I thought...
Don’t lie to us! You promised us that every single time. But none of it ever happened!
-You’re dead, man.
>Okay, okay! Let me see... maybe next week? *lari~~*
Hey!!!
*sambil lari* Korang marah sangat apehal??

*sambil kejar*...Sebab kau yang dah lama janji nak belanja!!!
Moral of the story: jangan sekali-kali janji nak belanja kalau kau sebenarnya tipu aje.

[Sory. Tiba2 rasa nak buat cerita yang stupid and mindless, coz lately my life has been anything but. Okay silalah move on to blogs yang lebih munasabah.]

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    ahhh aku suke baca yg ni~
    cm comel je
    sbb bahasa rojak
    yg len sume bahasa tgi
    x smpai lvl aku
    yo laaa sayee bukan budak bahasa
    ataupn yg bc novel

    ngeee~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. comel ye

    tapi aku tak mahu ia comel

    lebih bes kalau ia dicop 'sengal'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:05 PM

    ahahahhaha
    comel dan sengal
    *suke*
    ngee~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh baru pasan komen saya ilang! wuuuus.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn to talk.