Monday, October 30

HAPPY LOVE SONG !

Happy Love Song

I will never forget how we met that day
And I will always cherish it
The moment that we spent together was too short
And I wish the time can be stopped

Even in the falling rain or blazing sun
I will always be with you
The moment that we spent together was too short
And I wish the time can be stopped

Your angel face can make my gray sky blue
And I can’t deny that your smile makes my world
I can’t take my eyes and heart away from you
And it’s true


This is the song our group created during the early morning in class when everyone’s still sleepy.
(my group members: Tirawud, Swee Leong, Kok Loon, u guys r de greatest! evn tho im de only gurl stuck with the guys, all of u hv been very great teammates. Thanx sooo much!)
The title basically explains everything about the song, so just sing it according to the tunes of “Rhythm of the Falling Rain” with a slight modification.
(Rhythm of the Falling Rain tu lagu iklan chewing gum, igt x? cute je lagu tuh)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn to talk.